How to be Car Free
There are a number of regional resources that can help you be Car Free or Car-Lite.
- Metro for bus and rail information.
- Washington Area Bicyclist Association, Capital Bikeshare, and Bike & Roll for bicycling.
- Commuter Connections for ridesharing to special events, work, and even more!
- Map my Walk for online printable walking maps of any city.
- goDCgo for getting into and around the District of Columbia.
- Car Sharing for vehicles by the hour, including gas, maintenance, and insurance.